Training sessions are available to licensed charitable organizations both in the Frankfort office and throughout the state. Please click on the Registration icon to view available training subjects and locations. Sign up for a class today. Contact the department should you require assistance with registering online.
Training classes cover the following topics:
Introduction and General Information
- What is charitable gaming and would it be a viable means of fundraising for my organization?
License Application Process
- Completing a license application.
- When and how to notify the office about a change.
- Completing a Schedule-A application for a special event.
Administration and Record Keeping Requirements
- Completing a quarterly report.
- Keeping track of your 40 percent retention.
Administration and Operation of a Bingo Session
- Responsibilities of a chairperson.
- Rules of play for bingo.
- Rules of play for pulltabs.
- Rules of play for special events and raffles.